The 2015 Chalk Art Festival of Sarasota County was held in three different locations in Venice Florida. The images on this page were taken on Miami Street, just south of Venice Avenue. The featured photograph on this page is of my favorite 3D chalk art, children eating watermelon. I took several photos of this one and am disappointed that I didn’t capture the artist’s name in any of them.
Here are some more pics from the festival:
Chalk/Pavement Art Artists:
- Matt McAllister-Image of Gene Wilder
- David Lepore-Picture of James Bond
- Cheryl Renshaw-Drawing Of Kids Eating Watermelon
- Unknown (artists from Mexico and France)-Picture of fruit
- Unknown-Yoga painting
- Unknown-Girl with blue eyes
The 2016 pavement art festival has already been scheduled for November 11th-14th. The event will be held in Venice Florida again. Click here for more information.
Check out this interesting art in Atlanta: Grafithy Graffiti About Cancer